Start: Troon, Scotland, 14.00, Saturday May 27th, 2023
End: Troon, Scotland, 10.00, Saturday June 3th, 2023
Price: € 1.395,- p.p.
Price is based on the division of 2 persons into a double cabin.
The travel sum is inclusive...
- 7 overnight stays on board in a double cabin with private shower;
- all meals during the trip (breakfast, lunch and dinner);
- Non-alcoholic drinks with meals (coffee, tea, milk and water);
- 1 whiskytasting on board, accompanied by a whiskey expert.
- all other non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks (beer, wine and whisky);
- entry tickets for visits to the various distilleries;
- Extra excursions ashore. The costs for the different excursions amount to approx. € 100, - per person in total. (Subject to change, program is due to changes determined by the whisky expert and the guests. Participation is not mandatory).
The sailing voyage begins and ends in Scotland. You are responsible for arranging your own travel to Scotland. This is NOT included in the price.
Travel programme is subject to change, program is due to changes determined by the whisky expert and the guests.
Day 1- Saturday- From 2 p.m. you can board the Thalassa at the harbour of Troon. After you have met the ship, the crew and the other guests the ship leaves around 15.00h towards Islay. At night we arrive at the pier of Bruichladdich
Day 2- Sunday-Bruichladdich festival and crossing to Jura
Day 3- Monday- Jura, visit Jura distillery and then to Port Askaig where the actual whisky festival takes place. In the afternoon Thalassa sails to Port Ellen. Guests may choose whether to travel by land (bus or car) or sail along with the vessel.
Day 4 Tuesday-Port Ellen: the festival at Laphroaigh. It is also possible to visit other distilleries such as Ardbeg and Lagavullin
Day 5- Wednesday-Port Ellen. The festival takes place at Bowmore and Ardnahoe, accessible by public transport or by the rental car from the ship
Day 6-Thursday- Transfer to Campbeltown, afternoon tour at Springbank or Glen Scotia
Day 7- Friday-Transfer to Arran and then to Troon
Day 8 Saturday-between 08.00 and 10.00h the guests disembark in the harbour of Troon
The above program depends on wind and weather, the opening hours/days of the various distilleries and sights to visit. It is possible that this program is deviated from, the purpose of the above program is mainly to give an impression of what our guests can expect from this trip.